Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day #788 - Ground Breaking

Doc and I were very anxious to get out to the job site for Ground Breaking. But of course first he had to stop at Starbucks. I found a very shiny penny at the Chick-fil-A drive through. (Coin #1) As I walked away saying Thank You to the Penny Angels, there was a quarter in my path! (Coin #2). Doc also found a penny (Coin #3). Off to a good start for today.

***************

Next we headed to the construction site. Grader Craig had already scraped off the entire top layer of vegetation and was beginning to dig. Impressive. Jewelers have been advertising “rocks” for Valentine’s Day. Here’s a picture of one of the rocks that I got today!


Doc thought it was fairly large. We were told, “No. Large rocks are the size of a pickup truck!”

***************

On the way home Doc spotted a potential quarter while stopped at a red light - Median Find It turned out to be a Veinticinco Centavos from the Dominican Republic. (Coin #4)

I had some business at the City and took Norman (my Dachshund) with me. He insisted upon stopping for dog food on the way home. I collected a penny at that stop. (Coin #5)

Doc got a dime and dinner at McDonalds. (Coin #6).

Total: 6 Coins P (3), N (0), D (1), Q (1) + 1 foreign = $0.38 + Dominican Republic coin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh video. Pennytales goes hi-tech.