Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day #795 - CPP

CPP Today

For me: Constant Positive Progress

For Doc: Cal Poly Pomona

We had a 9 AM meeting with Daryl and the framer, Danny. Of course Doc stopped for coffee at Starbucks. We collected two dimes and a nickel. (Coins #1-3) A good start for the day ... 25¢ (again that number).

As we emerged from the Starbucks driveway and pulled onto the busy street, Doc said, “but we still need a penny”. He looked at the median strip to his left and said, “There it is!”. (Coin #4). Talk about Manifesting.

In the afternoon, Doc went to school for various meetings while I went to the job site. Grader, Craig was explaining the progress and what he was going to be doing next. For starters -- hauling tons and tons of rocks away! I was wishing Daryl was there to hear the plans. I turned around and there he was! More manifesting.

My next stop was a linen and bath store. I was looking at shower curtains (much cheaper in cost than installing shower glass in the new bathrooms).

The next stop was Target. Instead of fancy (expensive) kitchen cabinets and drawers, I’m planning lots of open shelves with various baskets to hold contents. One penny there. (Coin #5)

Total: 5 Coins P (2), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manifesting is cool! Look at Ikea, too. Friends back East did their whole kitchen, affordably, with Ikea cabinets. We also opted for a shower curtain in our renovated guest bath. I like it because it's easier to get to the tub for cleaning. Happy house building!!!! From Pam