Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day #863 - Breaking Even

Yesterday I prepared several food dishes (very rare situation); today I served them. It was actually a lot of fun. Two months ago we had invited a few friends for lunch on this day so that it would coincide with the Cal Poly Pomona monthly Arabian Horse Show.

Last night while trying to prepare one of the food dishes, I didn’t have one of the necessary ingredients. So an urgent grocery store run was needed first thing this morning. No coins were found at that store, so Doc and I quickly walked over the CVS Pharmacy. He found a penny in the parking lot while I found one at the outdoor picnic tables. (Coins #1&2)

This afternoon at the horse show, Ezra (four years old) and I each tossed a penny into the courtyard fountain. So today there were two incoming and two outgoing pennies. We broke even.

This evening Doc worked on class prep while I paid invoices for the new house and assisted a friend with report editing.

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: