Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day #879 - Car Wash Coins

No rain at our Pomona house and fairly dry at the construction site - until the lumber delivery came. Then it rained on Danny as he was unloading the shipment.

This afternoon I went to a tile store to pick up a sample I had ordered a few weeks ago. I have looked at hundreds and hundreds of tiles. I am hoping this will be the one.

On the way home I was talking to the Angels:

[T] I will be home in a few minutes and don’t plan on going out again today. Would you like to provide a coin before I get home? If so, let me know where to stop.

[A] Nudging to pull into the self-serve car wash.

On a rainy day the car wash wasn’t crowded. I parked the truck and saw something. It was a candy. So I began looking through the wash bays. After 2-3 minutes I said: “Look, you nudged me to stop here. I did. Just show me the penny ‘cause I really need to pee and I want to get home. Stop playing with me!” Instantly there was a penny in my path. “Thank you Angels, I’m outta here”.

I got in the truck, started the engine, began backing up and looked out my window. Dog gone it, there was a penny right there! Cute Angels. I put the car in park and retrieved penny #2. After that I rushed home.

Total: 2 Pennies

Remember a few weeks ago I had that challenging episode when ordering the laminate flooring for Doc’s office and family room? It was supposed to arrive today. I finally called the shipping company. For quite a while they could not locate it. Finally found it in the Pomona warehouse really close to here. The paperwork is incomplete so they can’t release it. Should be resolved tomorrow.

No comments: