Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day #888 - Flavor?


Numerous phone calls and follow ups this morning, then out to the jobsite. Such fun! The attached garage walls were standing when I arrived. Numerous other walls went up while I watched. Danny and I moved the one bathroom wall 1” to give us the needed clearance.

This afternoon I went to the blueprint shop for some copies, then the grocery store. I called Doc to ask if he had any requests from the store. I told him I was getting dinner for all my “guys”. Which flavor food would he like? Lamb with rice? Chunky Beef? Or perhaps Chunky Chicken? His reply, “That’s why I don’t’ have you make dinner!” I found one penny at check out. Cashier Eddie was my witness.

Got the quote from yesterday’s bath fixture shop meeting. Comparing those numbers now …

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: