Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day #876 - 3 Months


It’s been three months since Valentine’s Day when we broke ground on the Penny Palace. During that time we have been taking photos and Doc has printed out a number of them. He shows them off like a proud parent. He unfortunately did not put any dates on them and it was driving me nuts when he was showing them to people in random order. So tonight we dated the photos. It was a fun trip down memory lane.

Penny Finding:

This morning Doc went for his coffee. He dragged me along and tossed me out of the van at the shopping center near the coffee shop. I found four pennies at the closed In-N-Out, then one inside the grocery store. As I emerged from the store, I was planning to go left, but then noticed the newspaper stands to the right. I thought, “If Doc were here, he’d look there for his silvers”. So I looked there and found a dime for Doc. When Doc arrived, he pulled into a parking spot and as I was getting into the van, there was a penny by my door.

Total: 7 Coins P (6), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.16

Photos: Valentine's Day, Concrete Pour at Month #1, Floor joists now.

No comments: