Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, June 13, 2011

Day #906 - Tails

The focus today was more on Rafter Tails than Penny Tales. Saturday the trusses arrived so now it is time to get serious about the roof pieces. Today I sketched five ideas for rafter tail cuts and found several dozen more on line. Which to choose? ….

Doc and I bought that wood stain yesterday (color #4) and I think I like that one best. Let’s see what Doc says.

Penny Finding:

Doc and Sparky went to McDonalds for breakfast: egg, muffin, bacon, pancakes, two pennies, one dime. (Coins #1-3)

On the way out to the jobsite today, I stopped at WalMart to have a photo blown up to poster size for the upcoming solar car team reunion. I looked around each check out pay station both on my way in and on my way out of the store. I was just about to leave when I said, “Look Penny Angels, I am going to the jobsite and then home. No other chances for you to deliver today. I really do not want to leave this store without Today’s coin. Please make it happen.” Within seconds there was a shiny new 2011 penny in my path! (Coin #4)

Total: 4 Coins P (3), N (0), D (1), Q () = $0.13

No comments: