Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day #914 - Guilty Plea


I did not need to appear in court today for the tool burglary case. The three suspects pleaded guilty last week. The girl took a year in county jail. Both male parolees took a 3 year, 4 month prison terms.

Doc and I arrived at the construction site as the framing team stopped for lunch. You can see that the kitchen roof trusses are in place. Photo shows "Elf Quarters".

There is a short video for today as well.

***************

On the way home we stopped at the recycle station. A whole lot of sticky mess for a few dollars, but Doc likes doing it. While he was counting out bottles and weighing the cans, I went into the grocery store to search for coins. I found a penny and a dime. (Coins #1&2)

This afternoon Doc went off to school for a while. I did some prep for tomorrow’s activities and dealt with some follow ups.

This evening Doc finally agreed to begin prepping his office where our Australian guests will be staying in a few days. This is not a marriage enriching activity. I am frustrated that he has waited this long and is now expecting my assistance. Plus he is dumping the stuff from his office into my office. I want to post a sign “No Dumping Allowed!”

Total: 2 Coins P (1), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.11

No comments: