Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day #908 - Exit Strategy

This evening Doc and I attended a workshop on “Exit Strategies”. In a nutshell - if you are investing your time and money (in real estate), what are your objectives? What is your exit plan?

This thinking applies to our lives in general -- if we are investing 80-100 years on this earth, what are the objectives? What is our exit plan?

As you are exiting, what do you want to say? (Or have people say about you?)

“I survived. Yipee!” (Celebration)

“It’s over” (Relief)

“I’m not ready; there are unresolved issues” (Discontent)

“I breathed and existed (Average)

“I did my best” (Above Average)

“I made a difference” (Excellent)

“I created something of value”

“I left something behind”

***************

Penny Finding:

After visiting the jobsite, Doc had to stop for a snack. McDonalds for a burger, a quarter, and three pennies. (Coins #1-4). After we fuelled Doc, we then needed to fuel the van. Doc pumped gas while I searched the station and collected two pennies. (Coins #5&6)

We arrived early for this evening’s seminar. So Doc stopped at a 7-11 store for coffee. I found two pennies under the counter and a dirt penny outside in a planter. Doc also found a penny in a planter. (Coins #7-10).

***************

Construction:

Much activity. Wall sheathing, ceiling joists in the dining room (flooring for the library), plywood on the Master Deck and more.

Total: 10 Coins P (9), N (0), D (0), Q (1) = $0.34

No comments: