Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day #265 - Disobedient Doc

Five dimes at Starbucks on the way to work. (Coins #1-5)

End of story … or so I had hoped.

***************

As I was leaving work today I said to JR, “I am headed home now. Yesterday was all pennies, today is all dimes. But it doesn’t look good on my monthly Penny Finders data sheet when there are zero pennies found on a day. So, I should probably get a penny yet.” There were dozens and dozens of gumblobs on the sidewalk as I was walking to my truck. One looked fairly round - yup. It was today’s penny. (Coin #6)

Around 8:15 this evening Doc asked about going out for groceries. I told him I had work to do and did not want to go. I would prefer that he also not go since he would probably find coins. He wanted to go anyhow. (I think he was restless since he had not collected any coins today). Penny Fever. I requested that he Please not actively search for coins. He returned with two pennies found on the floor at Trader Joes and one from the floor under the pastries at Stater Bros. groceries. (Coins #7-9) L

Today’s Total: 9 coins P (4), N (0), D (5), Q (0) = $0.54

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hmm, why are you putting a sad face when the penny angels are clearly "providing" for you! No more sad faces! Turn that frown upside down! Thank the angels for their efforts! They work hard behind the scenes!