Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day #398 - Heart's Desire

Disney has been saying it for years: “Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you…”

The movie South Pacific, “You Gotta Have a Dream …”

***************

Doc stopped at the bank on the way to work. While he went for the cash, I went for the coins. I walked next door through the In-N-Out Burger. There was one penny in the drive through lane. It was drizzling, so I didn’t expect coins in the outdoor picnic table area. But there was one lodged in a deep crack in the water runoff area. (Coins #1&2)

At work this afternoon I was headed to a 2:30 function. There was a penny in the vending machine area. At the function I shared the Penny Tale story with a few people and gave out some Penny Cards - one even to the University President! Just after leaving the function I found a dime. (Coins #3&4)

This evening was our bi-weekly time with the niece and nephews. Since it was raining, we went to see the movie “The Princess and the Frog”. Ashley and I found a penny on the sidewalk which the guys had walked right past. (Coin #5).

The movie said what we already know: “Verbalize your request and send it out to the universe. The desires of your heart can be made real.”

Today’s Total: 5coins P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.14

No comments: