Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, March 8, 2010

Day #444 - Today's Quickie

We are now into the final week of the school term. I needed to lecture, return midterms, conduct student evaluations, then hold evening office hours and training. As I was leaving work at 8:30 p.m. I realized that Penny Finding had not even crossed my mind today. At that point I did not care about pennies and just wanted to get home and eat my lunch which was still in my lunch bag. I asked the Penny Angels to please help me quickly find a coin between campus and home. I pulled into a gas station, searched the parking stalls and the pump area. Nothing. Went into the convenience store and there was a penny on the floor in front of the register. Thank You. Then a second penny tucked away in a corner behind a display. God’s 2¢ Worth.

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: