Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day #445 - Dog Day

This morning was our weekly meeting with the architect. ONE HOUR each week dedicated to our house goal. It’s not much, but it’s progress! It keeps me motivated. CPP (Consistent Positive Progress).

***************

Doc made his stop at Starbucks this morning - tossing me out at the grocery store so I could search there and walk over to the coffee shop. I found a penny and was happy.

Doc got his coffee then went next door to the CVS pharmacy to get his blood pressure reading. He found a penny there. (Coins #1&2)

***************

I went to work while Doc ran some errands and worked on ‘tasks’ at home. Sparky looked so tired tonight after babysitting Doc all day. And Doc is very tired after “Working like a dog” all day! (Eat, sleep, poop).

***************

At school I had a delivery to make in another building, so did that - with a slight detour to the marketplace for a few minutes. There was a dime at the Taco Bell area and then another dime and penny at the Carl’s Jr. Lucky 21¢. (Coins #3-5)

***************

Arrived home around 9 pm this evening to find Doc’s Love Note on the dining table:

1¢ at the office supply store while getting tax software

2 pennies and 1 quarter at Jack-in-the-Box while getting lunch

(Coins #6-9)

Total: 9 Coins P (6), N (0), D (2), Q (1) = $0.51

No comments: