Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day #1,024 - Bland

Today was very quiet in comparison to yesterday’s mountain high!

Of course Doc wanted to go out for breakfast this morning. After that chore was completed, we came home to do more chores. Doc took care of filling the pond and cleaning the filters while I dealt with inside chores. Then he graded papers while I conquered some paper piles.

After asking Doc for several weeks to please fix my sparkly twirly flower, I finally gave up on him and went to fix it myself. Of course, he then jumped right in to tell me how wrong I was doing things. So why the ??? doesn’t he just do it then? Ten minutes later the job was done.

This evening we went for our typical 3-store shopping tour. Penny at store #1, two dimes at store #2, one dime at store #3.

There are numerous things yet to prepare for this coming week … Should be another exciting one!

Total: 4 Coins P (1), N (0), D (3), Q (0) = $0.31

No comments: