Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day #1,026 - Steady Progress


There was nothing earth-shattering today, just nice, steady progress in several areas.

The first appointment was at 8 a.m. with David, the Finish Carpenter. We met at our current house so that he could see the Aussie room, measure the flower closet doors, etc.

Then it was off to the jobsite. Tile Bob and Tony were installing the wire mesh in the Master bathroom.

Finish Matthew was installing interior doors. Stone Masons Miguel and Rafael were placing stones on the fireplace. Stucco Leo and David were reinforcing, then plastering the exterior foam molding. I was cleaning up trash in the house, sweeping the street, laying out fireplace rocks, answering questions, making calls, etc.

At 4:45 everyone finally left and I locked the gate. I stopped at the nearest grocery store to find today’s coin because I was exhausted and didn’t want to go anywhere else later tonight. Found only one penny there. (Coin #1)

This evening I was evaluating molding quotes, working with our realtor, ordering the kitchen countertop planks, and more. Doc didn’t get home from school until 10 p.m. again. Does that sound like he is retired?

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: