Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day #1,203 - Goodbye Painters



Today the painters finished with the garage floor. Their job at the Penny Palace is now complete. Any remaining painting is now mine to deal with.

Window washing Brian was again working on the windows. I asked him also to wash off the exterior of the house as well. There are many areas which have been splashed and sprayed on due to tile cutting, stone laying, landscape digging, dirt moving, etc.

At 12:30 I left the Penny Palace to head for Home Depot and then a paint shop. No coins at either one of those, so I stopped at a 7-11 store for a pickle and a penny.

This evening I have been compiling all the March receipts for the Penny Palace. I also spent an hour updating the guest list for the Penny Palace Open House. Beginning to think about that …

***************

When Doc read this blog he asked with a smile: “You are craving pickles and have been more tired recently? Is there something you need to tell me?” LOL

Total: 1 Penny

1 comment:

JR said...

Would you tell the Penny Angels that I took early retirement this month and to stop putting pennies in front of me?