Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 23, 2012

Day #1,221 - Rain Day


This morning Doc headed for school and I ran a few errands.  I stopped for petrol and spotted a penny.  (Coin #1)  The pump would not issue me a receipt, so I grudgingly went inside the store.  Had to stand in a long line to get my receipt.  But was rewarded with an additional penny, nickel, and dime under the counter.  (Coins #2-4)

I had gear packed by the front door and ready to head out to the Penny Palace.  It was cold and drizzly outside, the Penny Palace has not heating yet, plus I would be the only one working there, so I decided to stay home instead.

I was able to catch up on some minor tasks.  I updated my Penny Palace logbook (it was two months behind), worked on some property management issues for the rentals, filed away papers which have been on the table for several weeks and various other tasks.  It was nice to have a ‘rain day’.

When Doc got home around 6:30 p.m. he was aching.  So we decided to go for a Chinese massage.  $20 to get pampered for an hour.  We walked out of there wondering why we don’t do that Every Week!   Wonderful.

Doc insisted upon going next door to the grocery store to look for coins.  He collected a dime.  (Coin #5).




Total:   5 Coins        P (2), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.27

No comments: