Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day #1,213 - Home Day


The past few days have been cold and rainy. Today was gorgeous and people were dressed in shorts and tank tops.

I have recently noticed faulty sprinkler heads in our Pomona yards, so Doc and I spent time testing water lines this afternoon. We needed to get repair parts, so we headed for Home Depot. And as long as we were working on our sprinklers, we dove over to Rental #1 to adjust those sprinklers as well. I found a penny in the lawn of the back yard there and two pennies in the alley behind the house. (Coins #1-3).

Next we were planning to head to the Penny Palace where Doc was going to grade more quizzes and I was going to seal more floor tile grout. Doc realized he left his pocket contents (wallet, phone, driver’s license, change, etc.) at home, so we drove back to get those. Both of us were really tired and fell asleep there.

After naptime we replaced our damaged sprinklers. Than at 7:30 p.m. we headed out for dinner. Stopped for petrol and one penny. (Coin #4)

Total: 4 Pennies

No comments: