Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day #1,210 -- Working Solo



This morning I ran a few errands regarding the Penny Palace, then headed to the jobsite. I was working solo today.

Shortly after I arrived, neighbor Craig came over and we did a sprinkler check for the heads in the equestrian area. Two of them were watering the mailbox! Several others were watering the driveway. So this evening I am drafting a letter to the homeowners association to request watering modifications.

It was quiet and lonely at the Penny Palace. I washed flooring and added numbers to the mailbox. With no one else on site, it was a good day to apply more grout sealing to the floor tiles.

At 5:30 p.m. I locked up and headed out. Stopped at a grocery store for a loaf of bread (and to search for today’s coin). I looked through the checkout area several times in hopes of finding a coin. Upon leaving the store, I said, “Look Angels, I don’t want to go searching anywhere else. Can you just take care of this matter here?” Within a few feet, there was a shiny penny in my path! Thank You Angels.

It was beginning to sprinkle just as I arrived home with rain expected tonight and tomorrow. That means tomorrow’s planned stucco work will be delayed.

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: