Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, August 24, 2012

Day #1,344 - Loan Recorded


This morning Mandy and I squeezed out 45 minutes from our busy day and spent quality time with each other and with our canine babies.  This time we took Norman and Cashew.
Dog Walks



There was an overnight envelope delivery.  It contained the escrow documents and the check for the overage amount.  Our loan recorded today!




Window Covering Crew
Shortly after 10 a.m. Drapery Brian and Measuring Kevin arrived.  The measurements were completed in an hour, then we began looking at the fabric and cell shade options.










So Many Decisions

Gutter Marcos was giving an estimate at the house across the street.  (I had referred him).  There is one more section of gutter I’d like him to do, so I quickly met with him regarding that project.

By 2 p.m. Doc and I were both hungry, so we headed out for lunch.  Got one penny on that journey.

This evening Doc and I reviewed loan docs, played with the various drapery options, worked on retirement documents and so forth.

Total:   1 Penny

No comments: