Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 12, 2010

Day #479 - New Goal

This morning Doc went to Starbucks for his coffee. An employee was sweeping the drive through window approach as we arrived. Bad timing. Zero coins.

So we ventured across the street to the gas station knowing that today would be busy at work.

Doc found a dime and a penny near a planter. I then found two pennies in the dirt inside that planter. (Coins #1-4) We were both laughing ourselves silly remembering our dig for the 24 pennies in the planter in Mexico last year.

I found another dirt penny in the planter along the street. Doc turned to watch me retrieve that penny and noticed a nickel through the metal fence. I fetched it and stumbled across a shiny penny in the street! (Coins #5-7). Lucky 7.

I set a new goal today: 500 fans on the PennyFinders Facebook page by Day #500


Total: 7 Coins P (5), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.20

No comments: