Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, April 30, 2010

Day #497A - Obedient Wife

This manifesting stuff is really working! This morning we found a dime at Starbucks. Nothing extraordinary about that one. (Coin #1)

We went to school for half the day and had agreed to leave at lunchtime for this evening’s function in Temecula. I was packing up my things when two students came to my office asking for help. Delays. One of them asked the other if she knew about Penny Tales. She did not, so I gave Penny Cards and briefly explained the story. They smiled. JOY Shared.

Doc called my office to say, “Time to leave! Give me a few minutes and I’ll be there to pick you up. Why don’t you go find a penny before I get there?” I figure I had 3-4 minutes so I said, “Penny Angels, would you provide a coin so I can be a nice, obedient wife please? I was led to exit the building from a door that was not the closest one to the pick up point. There were TWO shiny pennies as I walked out of the building! This was in a very heavily traveled walkway! God’s 2¢ Worth. I was laughing. (Coins #2-)

Then I found another penny under a vending machine. (Coin #4) I was so excited! I poked my head into the student study room just in case …. Sure enough! The two students with whom I had just shared the PennyFinders story, were in there. I told them the latest story. JOY shared.

Doc and I went home and changed clothes for this evening’s function. We arrived in the area a little early, so we went to Lowe’s home center to get a few things on our shopping list. Doc and I each checked for coins in the cash register area - several times. The place was nearly deserted. No coins. After paying for our items, I paused to talk to the cashier. There was a penny right next to us! (Coin #5) Mushroom coin. Told her about the Penny Pendant and gave her a Penny Card. JOY shared.

Total: 5 Coins P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.14

Thought: SOMETIMES there are rewards for obeying your Husband J

No comments: