Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 26, 2010

Day #493 - 1K

Doc was being “reasonable” (also termed pessimistic) about the cost of the house we are building. I told him to focus on the outcome, not the hurdles. He said we needed to be wealthy to build the “mansion” I want. I told him the Penny Angels are in charge of this project and I am following THEIR lead to build this ark!

Wondering what creative things to write today…

Doc insisted upon his Starbucks coffee on the way to work. He ‘let me out’ to walk the In-N-Out Burger place and the grocery store before meeting back up with him.

Things had just been hosed off at the burger place and were looking way too clean for pennies. Except for one little guy which was holding on to the corner of a picnic table. I can imagine him hanging tight with a raging river of water around him, then sighing with relief when the waters subsided. He was wet, but unhurt. He’s safe now.

The second penny was in the water down stream where cars had also run over him. He was very rough and tumbled. Looks like he took quite a battering.

We almost always find coins at the grocery store. Didn’t spot any and was preparing to leave. Spotted a folded up piece of paper at the toe kick of one of the check out lines. Grabbed it and went outside to unfold it. What is your guess??? Did the Angels have something to say with this find?

Total: 2 Pennies + $10

Thoughts: When you get sassy with the Penny Angels, be prepared to get a response!

No comments: