Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day #228 - Two is Company

This morning I found a penny outside the Circle K after completing my workout next door.

Doc mentioned how he really enjoyed finding all those dimes Sunday after I asked the Penny Angels for dimes. On his way to WWs this morning, he stopped at the grocery store and found a dime near the meat counter. That is strange since cash transactions are not conducted there. Then as he was leaving the store he found a very official looking coin which was not US currency. He needed a magnifying glass to discern that it is a LA Bus Token.

Today’s Total: 2 Coins + D (1), P (1) = $ .11 + bus token (value?)

No comments: