Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, May 7, 2012

Day #1,235 - Errands


Monday - the beginning of a new “work week”.  It was a full day today and on nights like tonight, I just want to fall over when I walk through the front door.  But there is no rest for the wicked.

Today I had planned to leave home by 9 a.m., run some errands, work at the Penny Palace until 3 p.m., then get home and work on April receipts and other tasks.  Makes me wonder why I even attempt to plan my days. 

One thing after another came up this morning.  I had 13 stops to make before arriving at the Penny Palace.  There was the sign shop for the improved vinyl letters, the cabinet shop for edge banding on the scrap shelves, the bank, post office, supply house, gas station, IKEA for additional clothing racks, and more.  Two pennies found.

Finally arrived at the Penny Palace at 3:40 p.m.  Some minor chores, then I washed the upstairs wood floor.

Locked up the PP around 7:15 p.m.  Exhausted.  Stopped to drop off a check at Phantom Plumber’s house.  He and his wife invited me in to see their house.  During the tour Kathy showed me the dining table she had stained and refinished.  I had been considering re-finishing the new table we got to remove some of the blemishes.  I want to do it, but am scared.   COINcidence that she should just happen to throw out that statement?
Today while working I had an idea of where to put my bookcase of encyclopedias.  Never considered that location before - under the spiral staircase.  I thought the bookcase was 44” high, but could not remember.  Rats!  There is only 43” under the stairs.  When I got home I measured the bookcase.  Height:  42.5”  Another COINcidence? 

Aren’t COINcidences fun?

It is now 10:10 p.m.  Doc just got home.  Time to go say hello to him and have our dinner.

Total:   2 Pennies

No comments: