Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day #1,236 - Foregone Nap


Maribel Cleaning
This morning I was out the door by 8 a.m. in order to meet Maribel at the Penny Palace.  She cleaned the floors in the Family Room and my office, then cleaned the garden bathroom.  


Meanwhile I hung the new vinyl wall letters, stained the raw spots on the handrail, created a new banner for the neighbors, and various other things.




Around 2:30 I locked up the PP.  I was so tired I almost fell asleep driving home.  I kept promising myself a 15 minute nap this afternoon. 

I stopped at the lighting store to order replacement light fixtures for the 15-year old ones which I broke.  Fortunately I was able to find some in the same size which look fairly similar to the old ones.

When I arrived home there were emails to deal with and action items to undertake.  Then I thought about the Moving Guys I have hired for 3 hours this Saturday.  They need to have stuff to move.  Which means I need to pack things for them.  Yikes!  So I spent a few hours packing one bookcase and a few other things.  This move is gonna take some effort.

By 7 p.m. I realized I didn’t get my promised nap.  I was burned out from packing, so took a 20-minute break.  Went to the office supply store to laminate the pages of the Cabin Guest Book.  Found one penny there.  (Minimum Daily Requirement).

The evening was spent in more preparations for The Move.



Total:   1 Penny


No comments: