Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

End of Construction


I think we may finally have reached the End of the Construction Phase.  We can now move to the Cleaning and Preparation Phase.  The dumpster and porta potty are gone.  Today is the final day of Project Manager Daryl’s contract.  The major trades have completed their work.  And the yards are finished such that I can’t find ‘slop spots’ to wash out buckets or do any dirty work!

People keep asking if we have moved in - not yet!
We got City sign off on April 18th.  The gas meter was installed April 25th.

During the next few weeks we need to get the handrail and treads on the staircase, get fencing around the dog yard, install shelving, hang ceiling fans, do some minor drywall repairs, touch up numerous paint areas, install closet bars and shelves, test appliances and fixtures, and clean, Clean, CLEAN!

Anticipated move in is at the end of May. 

For a brief tour of the Penny Palace, see the videos I took for you today.


2 comments:

Winnona said...

I know that hat! Thanks for the tour.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour, that's wonderful!!!
I am lookinmg forward to your moving in...