Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, September 3, 2010

Day #623 - City Letter

As we were headed down the mountain this morning, Doc suggested we call our colleague and see if he wanted us to drop off the cabin key for him. Doc pulled aside the road in a shady spot and hopped out of the van to get his phone from the back seat. He stepped on a penny! (Coin #1).

Even though it was 95 degrees outside, Doc insisted upon stopping for a hot coffee! (I do not understand that).

Since the line was so long at Starbucks, I went next door to the convenience store. I looked at the register area three times and then up and down the aisles. Nothing. The nice cashier said “Is there something I can help you find?” I replied, “Yes, a healthy snack and today’s Lucky Penny. I don’t seem to find either one in here”. I turned to the door and spotted a penny! (Coin #2) Of course I had the lad “witness” my find and gave him a Penny Card with the story. Such fun. How many times has that happened where pennies just appear in order to corroborate the Penny Angel story?

Meanwhile Doc collected his coffee and two dimes. (Coins #3&4)

***************

After we got home, Doc took the van for a car wash. It was pretty dirty after this past month of construction work. He found a penny when he went to pay, then a quarter by a vending machine. (Coins #5&6)

***************

Today’s mail brought the “Letter of Completion” by the City. Now we are cleared to present our new house project to the Technical Review Committee and then the Design Review Committee.

***************

This evening I attended a Mehndi Party for a co-worker. Lots of good food, beautiful Indian clothing, music and the decorating of hands for the bride and guests.

***************

Doc went to the 99¢ Store because he feels like a big spender there! He found 2 pennies. (Coins #7&8). Then he told the Penny Angels that he wanted a nickel so he would have a “Hit for the Cycle” today. He stopped at the grocery store. One nickel and then a penny at the check out lane! (Coins #9&10). Doc is getting really good at this Manifesting Game!

Total: 10 Coins P (6), N (1), D (2), Q (1) = $0.56

No comments: