Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day #632 - Matched

Today Doc and I went out for breakfast - he wanted the food, I wanted to do a planning session for this month’s goals. After breakfast we stopped at the CVS store to get children’s anti-itch tablets for Sparky. I found a dime at the photocopy machine and Doc found a dime by the change counting machine.

A quick stop at the 99¢ store yielded one penny each.

We were perfectly matched (at least in Penny Finding today).


Total: 4 Coins P (2), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.22

No comments: