Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, September 20, 2010

Day #640 - Silliness

Today was the first day of the Fall term at school. The day began with a University wide gathering and welcome by the president. Next was a Service Recognition ceremony for long-term employees. After three hours of sitting in those sessions I was in sincere need of a restroom.

While in the restroom I was talking to the angels (silently this time so as not to disturb the other guests). “Good Morning Penny Angels. How are you today? Where will you plant today’s penny?” As I reached for the toilet paper, there was a shiny penny on the floor. (Coin #1) I was laughing! Cute! (No photo attached). The Penny Angels were being silly today.

***************

I found two pennies near the vending machines at the Bookstore. (Coins #2&3).

This evening I had dinner with two friends to celebrate a birthday. There were three pennies between my van and the door of the restaurant. One for each of us? (Coins #4-6).

***************

Must go prepare a memo and review house plans again. Tomorrow Doc and I have a meeting with the architect to outline our next steps on this project.

Stay tuned!

Total: 6 Coins P (6), N (0), D (0), Q (0) = $0.06

No comments: