Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day #1,058 - Coffee

It takes me 1-2 hours to issue each Penny Tale. Some days I am just too pooped, busy, or uninspired to do it. But then I wake up the next day to find messages like this:

“Where are the Penny Tales for tonight?

I can't sleep without my bedtime story!”



Doc was supposed to work with me on cleaning out the garage. (We will be serving Thanksgiving dinner there in two weeks). But last night he got a call from son, Brian to meet for coffee this morning. I definitely lost that battle. I did go with Doc since I had 5 errands to run in that direction as well. As we were stopped at a red traffic signal before getting on the freeway, Doc spied 2 pennies in the median. We were off to a good start. (Coins #1&2)

After the coffee (Coffee #1), chit chat, and other errands we stopped for petrol. I collected two dimes (Coins #3&4). Doc bought a coffee. (Coffee #2)

Last weekend we went shopping for rental properties and had put an offer on one duplex contingent upon an interior inspection. This afternoon we met with an inspector on site. The unit needs a new roof, foundation work, concrete work, plumbing, major electrical work, and a list of many more things. We will walk away from this one. We did find one beat up penny there. (Coin #5)

After such draining work, Doc needed to get a coffee (Coffee #3). Our contractor friend, Daryl, was with us and so the two needed to ‘discuss business’ over a coffee. Yeah, right. We made a visit to a Starbucks where Doc collected a dirt nickel (Coin #6).

This evening Doc was complaining about the empty fridge, so he made an emergency foraging run. He came home with three bags of groceries, one penny and no coffee! Amazing. (Coin #7)

Looks like we need to go property shopping again.

Total: 7 Coins P (4), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.29

This morning my dog, Norman was verbalizing. He has definitely learned the art of manifesting. In his case it is also known as begging or “telling his people what he wants”. (See video)

No comments: