Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, November 14, 2011

Day #1,060 - Blooming


Last night when grocery shopping, I saw orange-colored Asiatic Lilies. Probably my most favorite flowers. I couldn’t resist allowing Doc to buy me a bouquet. They opened overnight and this is what I saw this morning.

A nice, productive day at the Penny Palace. Tile Bob installed the mosaic in the Master Bath. His comment, “It laid out perfectly. The cream tile inset was full tiles, the golden border tiles worked out perfectly, the dark frame color only needed a blade’s width cut. We got Real Lucky.” Right. One more COINcidence? :-)

The painters were painting the Grand Room. As the incoming daylight changed angles throughout the day, that room looked at least 12 different colors. I have given up in trying to “match” a certain paint color.

Electrical David arrived unexpectedly. He wired one of the subpanels.

I cleaned dozens of door hinges to get them ready for re-install.

On the way home I pulled into a gas station to search for today’s coin. I was doing a SingSong while walking the gas pumping area. Found one penny after a few minutes.

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: