Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day #1,114 - Waiting List

This morning on the way to the Penny Palace we stopped at the rental house. The concrete looks great! We stopped at the lighting store for more lights. I think I have been there every day for two weeks.

At the Penny Palace Doc worked with George and Jose to clean out and prepare the detached garage. Son Stephen has a countertop which he no longer wants. Free is a good price, so we will take it. George also repaired numerous drywall areas and caulked around the outside of the house where the wood meets the stucco.

After we left the Penny Palace and before getting on the freeway, Doc needed a coffee. A 7-11 stop yielded the horrible brew for Doc and three pennies for me.

I dropped Doc at home where he spent the next 3 hours in his man cave. I went to another appliance store in search of a cooktop. I finally gave up trying to find one with the features Doc and I wanted. I made a decision and placed the order. The sales rep said, “We are currently out of stock on this item, but we have 35 on order which will arrive this next week. You are #45 on that waiting list”.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: