Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day #1,122 - Technical Difficulties

I both love and hate computers. I’m sure many of you feel the same way. When things work, the computer is a great tool. When there are glitches, it is sheer torture and I want to destroy the device.

I spent the day working on household tasks and tax preparations. At one point I merely needed a mortgage statement for last year. Should be a simple print out. I tried for 30 minutes to log into the Bank of America portal to get the statement. Hard copies of those statements are no longer mailed. Finally I was able to reach a consultant on a chat line. I spent 30 minutes with him. He was able to get me access. When I questioned why I was able to get into the account last week, but not this week, he said, “Technical Difficulties”. No kidding.

By 6 p.m. I had enough paper pushing for one day. I headed to the grocery store. One dime, one penny and some trail mix for dinner.

Doc spent the entire day at son Brian’s house in enlarging the access opening under the house and strengthening some of the floor joists. He did bring home a rose from their garden, said he was burned out and then retreated to his mancave with the TV.

Total: 2 Coins P (1), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.11

No comments: