Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day #1,355 - Fireplace Sunburst


Garage Piles



Worked at home all day.  Cleaned the front garage for 3 hours!  We can actually walk through it now.  Much to be done before the upcoming Open House and Celebrations







I had my monthly physical/massage therapy from 2:30 - 5 p.m., then Doc had his from 6 - 9 p.m.











Fireplace Sunburst
I originally wanted some sort of sunburst design in the arched area above the fireplace opening.  This evening it appeared!  The sun shone through the upper library windows at just the right angle for the sunburst in the upstairs railing to cast a perfectly placed shadow on the fireplace.   (See photo).

At 9:30 Doc and I headed out to seek today’s coin.

Upon arriving at the grocery store I hopped out of the van doing a SingSong.  Found a dime within a few minutes.  There was a penny inside the store.  (Coins #1&2).  As we emerged from the store, Doc spotted two pennies just outside the entry doors. When I bent to retrieve those, there was a third penny.  (Coins #3-5)



Total:  5 Coins        P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.14

1 comment:

JR said...

Never found a coin by the Bent, until this morning. Just a penny.