Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day #1,376 - Promises


I met Cleaning Maribel at the Pomona house at 9 a.m.  On the way, I stopped at the bank to get cash with which to pay her and found a dime and a penny.  (Coins #1&2)   We cleaned until 10:30.  Then she headed to the Penny Palace and I headed to the sign shop and then to a 99¢ store for some poster board.

Doc left for school at 11:30 just as I arrived at the Penny Palace.  I wanted to help Maribel vacuum the floors, dust things, or even scrub the toilets. She would not let me. She insisted that I deal with all the boxes and Stuff which was already here and then the new incoming stuff.  But I don’t wanna deal with it!

Finally at 4:30 Maribel left for the day.  That was all I could take of trying to deal with the stuff.  I dropped off some signed paperwork with the solar array rep, then rushed to get to the lighting store before it closed.  The last of the ceiling fans arrived and is now in hand.

By the time I returned home, the printer had sent a proof copy of the Walking Tour for my review. That took an hour.  Will need to meet with him to make these edits.

Spent another hour this evening tracking ‘straggler’ subcontractors.  I promised people who worked on the project that they would be invited to the Open House.  Most of them did not believe I would remember them.  One guy has moved to Hawaii.  I tracked him down because I still intend to mail him an invitation.  A promise is a promise.



Total:  2 Coins        P (1), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.11 

No comments: