Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day #1,003 - Summer's Over

This morning Doc wanted to go out for breakfast. I was not enthusiastic about the idea; I had other plans. We went. We found lots of calories and only one penny. (Coin #1).


Every day is a Celebration of some sort. This afternoon was Grandson Ethan’s 4th birthday. Wow. How quickly time flies. The photo shows son, Stephen, cracking the piƱata because the little kids were tired of trying.

I enjoyed looking at Stephen’s house and all the renovations they have done since purchasing it earlier this year. I also had a few quiet moments with Leo (the dog) whom I had not spoken to in a long time.

Since our construction site is merely 17 houses from Steve’s house, of course we stopped to check on the progress. Wow! The drywallers are at least half way done hanging the sheets - in just one day of work! The video shows the results of their work yesterday.

This evening Doc and I shopped our usual three grocery stores. One penny found. (Coin #2).

This is the final day of summer vacation. School resumes tomorrow.

Total: 2 Pennies


No comments: