Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day #989 - Triple Nickel

We did not go out to the jobsite, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t working on the project. Tile designs, water treatment research, etc.


Doc and Sparky went out for coffee this morning. They found a Sit-N-Find penny while cruising the high school parking lot. (Coin #1). At lunchtime Doc went out for a car wash, food, and a penny. (Coin #2)


This evening we ventured out for our typical Sunday evening tri-store grocery shopping circuit. At the first store, Doc jumped ahead of me and pounced on a quarter. Then I found a penny and a dime. (Coins #3-5). As we drove away from that store I said, “We need a nickel at the next store”. Doc and I searched a planter bed before entering the store and he found a dirt nickel! (Coin #6). There were no coins found inside the store. As we walked back to the van, I too found a nickel! It was in a parking spot where I thought I had previously looked. Then there was a third nickel a few feet away in another parking spot!. (Coins #7&8). Triple Nickels! At the final store we collected 2 pennies. (Coins #9&10)


Total: 10 Coins P (5), N (3), D (1), Q (1) = $0.55

No comments: