PICNIC – It’s a word that brings thoughts of fun, friends and food. It’s an attitude of playfulness and finding joy in simple things. I encourage you to “Picnic in Place” – no matter if that place is your home, your work, or a park. (Photos of our current mailbox display out at the street).
Coin Finding in June and July was severely affected by the “Safer at Home” protocols. (See data below). That does not mean however, that Doc and I were at all bored with nothing to do.
A few activities of note:
· Unexpected house repairs and improvements
· Hearings at Small Claims Court
· Our 38th Wedding Anniversary
· My poorly executed spin out and fall which resulted in a trip to Urgent Care, head-to-toe bruising, a shattered elbow, and subsequent surgery. (I am typing this note with my left arm in a cast).
· Doc’s 75th Birthday - celebrated physically with coffee and both sons in our driveway; celebrated creatively with 197 other people through texts, emails, phone calls, etc.
Monthly Coin Data
June: 108 P; 5 N; 23 D; 11Q Total 147 Coins
July: 68 P; 6 N; 7 D; 2 Q Total 83 Coins
That makes 230 Reminders that "In God We Trust".