Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 2, 2017

In Control

April Data:  April Showers brought May Flowers … as well as coins every day.  There were 218 coins found during the thirty days for a total of $6.88

***********
Today’s Story:
You probably have heard the phrase “Pray without Ceasing” or “Ask and it shall be given unto you”, or “Request for Divine Assistance in all things”.  Today I did that – with a rather “delicate” request.  I was laughing during the process.  Hope this Tale will also make YOU laugh!

I had been busy working around the house all morning.  Finally at 3:15 p.m. headed out for my 4 p.m. meeting.  After that stopped at the gas station to fuel Pippy, wash the windshield and check in with Doc.  The urge to pee suddenly became REALLY urgent!  I thought I would lose Control.  Doc suggested driving to Target to use the restroom there.  It was approximately two miles and 7-8 traffic lights away.  Did not think I would make it. 

I began asking for Divine Sources to Please Take Control of things … They did!  Usually half the signals along that major street will be green, but the others will detain cars for very long periods. I asked for Divine Traffic Control.  EVERY light was green during my journey!  What are the chances of that?  THANK YOU Source.

I arrived in the Target parking lot and quickly parked Pippy.  OK Source, can you next ensure the restroom has available stalls?  (No long lines please).  I ran into the store.  Whew!  Absolutely no one else in the ladies room.  I left the restroom to find that a maintenance person had just put up a barrier across the door – not allowing anyone in.  I had made it in there with only seconds to spare!  Just ONE red light and I would not have made it “before the door closed”.  Divine dealings?

Next Conversation:  “Hi Penny Angels.  Now that we’ve settled THAT matter, how about a coin for today?  I’m asking YOU to take control of the Coin Finding”  Within a few steps I found a dime!  “OK Angels.  Yes, I understand that a dime is TEN pennies, so you have provided even more than I wanted.  However, this is Penny Tales, not Dime Tales so would you please consider also providing a penny?”  Within a few more steps there was Today’s Penny!

Lesson:  In ALL things – Give Control to a Higher Source.  The results can be such a Relief! LOL


No comments: