Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, September 10, 2017

Real Estate Angels

Tonight after doing our weekly grocery shopping, Doc and I stopped at the local gas station for fuel in the van.  While Doc pumped the gas, I went penny finding at the car wash.  After extensive searching, I had found only ONE penny.  (Usually I find more there).  So I began talking to the angels – out loud.

Tonight’s conversation with the Angels:
Tina:  “I appreciate finding the penny as a sign of your presence, but right now I need some serious discussions with perhaps a Real Estate Angel.  I am in a real quandary over the sale of our Tennessee townhouse.”

Background for you here:  Although Doc and I had no intentions of selling our TN unit, we were somewhat ‘led’ into doing that for an unforeseen reason.  Then just before we listed it with an agent, I was ‘nudged’ to ask D.B. who lives in that Tennessee area if she knew anyone who might be interested in the unit.  She said her son and his fiancée might be interested!  Wow!  That was not expected. However, her son is not likely to qualify for a loan.  For the past two weeks it has been an up and down situation.  During this process, D.B. has found daily coins in the strangest places and perceives these as a sign to continue working on this effort.  See this coin which she found Friday.  Is that a sign or what?

Back to MY discussion with the Angels…

Tina:  “The chances of D.B.’s son getting a loan are looking pretty slim.  Am I wasting my time on this?  Doc is getting impatient with me and these Penny-led Delays.  I need something bigger than that penny to indicate that I should continue forward on this”.  Within seconds there was a quarter in front of me!  (Keep in mind I had already thoroughly searched this area).

I was laughing. 
“Hi Angels.  THAT was impressive!  Are you serious?  I’m really supposed to go on faith here?”  There was a shiny penny in front of me. 
“What??  Do I just continue forward as long as the pennies keep showing up?”  Another penny in front of me! 
“You are playing with me right now. This is IMPOSSIBLE to be finding this many coins in an area I have already searched!”  Another penny.
“I really can’t believe you are ‘talking’ to me like this”.  Another penny.
“Doc is waiting for me at the van.  I am ending this discussion with you.  I don’t want to do what you are asking of me”.  Another penny in front of me!

Have you ever wanted to tell that Nudging little voice to shut up and go away??  Except that I DID initiate the discussion and ask for input…

Hope you are laughing at this story.

Lesson:  Ask for Divine assistance with your dilemmas.  You might be surprised at the response.

No comments: