Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, August 17, 2018

Day #400

Let’s Celebrate!  400 Consecutive Days of Penny Finding.  Some pretty interesting finds these past few months.  So many COINcidences.

Today I had two pennies, a dime and a quarter in hand from running errands this morning.  I thought I was done for the day.  At 8 p.m. Doc suggested getting a quick pizza and salad at a place just down the street.  While there, the Penny Angels provided one coin --- a Nickel! 

Hit for the Cycle to Celebrate Day #400.  Life is Good.

Working at a big all-day event tomorrow and not likely to have a chance to go Penny Finding.
Making a run to FedEx office at Midnight tonight.  Hoping to find a coin after 12:01 so that it counts for tomorrow.

No comments: