Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, August 6, 2022

Blowing in the Wind

It’s been nearly 5 months since I sent out the last Penny Tale.  Doc and I have continued to find coins, but not EVERY day as it once was.

 

Today I was talking to the angels on the way out to check my mailbox at the street.  “Hi Angels.  What’s up with you?  I’m not planning to leave the house today, so I guess no coin finds today”.

 

There was some paper gently scootching along the street by my driveway.  It looked like it could be U.S. Currency?  Sure enough it was!  And not just a $1, $5, or $10 bill, but a $20!!!!

 

I could almost hear the angels giggling: “You thought you would not get a Penny today?  You are correct!  How’s this instead?”    LOL

 



No comments: