Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, December 2, 2022

November Coin Finds

It’s Friday night and Doc is watching TV Football, so I’m totaling our November coin finds.  It’s pretty quick.  Only $2.01 for the entire month!  People are using cards instead of cash!  Remember the Good Old Days of Penny Finding?  In 2017- $13.20,  in 2018 - $6.62, in 2019 - $10.66.

 

There are a few of you Penny Pals who REALLY enjoy reading the Penny Tales.  So I will share two of the November finds with you.


Friday, 25 November.  Doc’s first radiation treatment (of 28) for his Prostate Cancer.  After the treatment, since it was my birthday, Doc offered to “treat” me to dinner at the hospital dining room.  (Un)Fortunately they were closed at that hour, so we had to go elsewhere.  But we found 3 pennies and a quarter near the chained gate.  Total of that find: 28 cents!  COINcidence or were the Angels letting us know they would be with us through each of the 28 Treatment sessions?




Tuesday, 29 November.  Doc’s Radiation Treatments are in the basement of the Ontario Kaiser hospital.  We emerged from the elevator to a totally emptywaiting room!  WOW!  I could choose to sit in any chair in the room!  This one with a shiny penny on the cushion seemed to beckon me.  LOL.  COINcidence? or were the Penny Angels trying to reassure me that they were there in the waiting room with me?



 

 

ENJOY Your December.  Every time you see a wayward penny, know that Angels are with you.

No comments: