Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, November 18, 2013

Nuts vs. Pennies


Today at Home Depot I let Doc do most of the running around while I stayed close to the front of the store.  (Having the soft cast on my leg slows me down a bit).  I stood near the cash registers hoping to find today’s coin.  I looked at each of the four self-check out stations numerous times during my 8-10 minute wait.  The closest register  (approximately 8 ft. away) had a metal nut on the ground.  My sassy comment to the Penny Angels, “I’m not looking for nuts and bolts, I’m looking for pennies.”  I blinked, looked away, looked back and there was a penny!!  I could not believe it.  I walked over to fetch the penny and there was a second one next to it!  BELIEVE.

The Penny Angel's 2¢ worth for today.

No comments: