Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, January 1, 2016

Penny Tales: End of Year Note

I can’t believe it has been 5 months since I posted a Penny Tale!  I guess when Norman passed, it hit me pretty hard. 

In August my Father went in for surgery on a knee infection.  There were complications and for four months, the family was alternating shifts at his beside.  He passed away in December.

Even though my primary focus and energy was on my Father, the Penny Angels continued to deliver their daily coins. Those served as constant reminders of the Higher Source which is always present.

Let’s total the coins found in 2015 …
1923 (P), 159 (N), 464 (D), 143 (Q)    =   2,689  US Coins

Additionally there were some foreign coins, plastic coins, schmushed pennies and tokens.
Some paper money (two $20 on one day) helped boost the 2015 Total Finds value to over $159.

Since the Penny Finding streak began in December 2008, Doc, doggies and I have found over 20,800 coins.  Pretty amazing.

Keep YOUR eyes open … the Penny Angels are always present and wanting to play with YOU!



No comments: