Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Signature Coin

It has once again been more than 300 consecutive days of Penny Finding and I think the Angels wanted to do something extra cute today.

Doc and I headed out to do some errands.  We parked the van outside the grocery store and within a few feet found a penny and a dime.  CUTE!  We often joke that Doc finds silvers and I find coppers.  (Just like our hair colors).  At CVS we collected a Nickel and a Quarter.  That gave us four coins and an EXACT Hit for the Cycle.  (One of each primary coin type: penny, nickel, dime, quarter).   CUTE!  What are the odds of that?

We found a few more coins, then there was a Coin Mine (12 or more coins at one location) at the next grocery store. 

Doc had been in quite a grumpy mood this afternoon due to some dealings with our wireless phone service.  He was ready to take “strong actions” with them.  After finding the silver/copper coin couple, the Hit-for-the-Cycle, and the Coin Mine, Doc was laughing.  We both agreed that Penny Finding is Good for the Soul!

I was thanking the Angels for helping Doc overcome “The Dismals”.  I told them I appreciated their presence with us every day.  As if to acknowledge that my thoughts were being heard, look at this ”Signature Coin” which I found next …..



 




Was that a COINcidence?

Since both sides are stamped the same, there is no “Heads or Tails” on this coin.  

I guess there is really only one side to take – the Angels’ Side!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow, an angel coin! I like that message :-)