Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sharing Some Non-CENTS

 Last week I wrote to you about two Mag-ni-fi-CENT coin finds.  One Aussie Penny Pal had such a clever response; I just have to share it with you.

 

Great to hear from you and that your CENTs of humour is not retiCENT nor abCENT, your optimism unCENTsured and as you asCENT innoCENTly and omnifiCENTly further into this CENTury  without complaCENTcy your reCENT indeCENT abCENTce of CENTS changes to more adjaCENT, munifiCENT and even incandesCENT perCENTages of success.

 

Yours reCENTly, Bob

 

 

NOTE: Robert is a retired accountant from Australia whom Doc and I met on a bus tour in Canada a few years ago.  He was travelling alone.  Doc and Robert got along well and Robert had fun Penny Finding with me so we hung out together.  We have kept in touch over the years.  April 2020 Doc and I had plane tickets to visit and stay with Robert and his wife in Victoria, AUS.  I had started packing our suitcases, but COVID-19 shut down our plans.   Instead of visiting in person, I mailed them a postcard which they finally received last week!  (That would mean it was in transit for NINE months!)  This pandemic has sure created chaos in all aspects of life as we knew it.

 

Doc has just added HIS 2 CENTS worth here:  

Thanks to Bob for his reCENT and deCENT prose celebrating the mighty CENT.


No comments: