Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve Coins

WOW!  Has it really been EIGHT months since I wrote the last Penny Tale?  It’s not that we haven’t found coins, I just haven’t made writing a priority.  It takes hours to post each Tale.

 

Back to today’s story….

It’s Christmas Eve, so I wondered what fun thing Doc and I could do.  In October, November, and December, Doc and I were somewhat busy.  We travelled to Idaho for two weeks to attend two funerals, then we both suffered through a case of COVID, then we dealt with my mom in the hospital, then I was down and out for a few weeks with oral surgery.  So it was time to do something FUN!!!!

 

I suggested to Doc that we go Penny Finding!  It has rained 6 inches here in the past 36 hours, so that seemed like somewhat of a ludicrous idea.  But heck, the local car wash would be closed today, so a great opportunity to search there.

 

At the car wash Doc and I both scoured the prep/vacuum area.  Not a single coin was found there.  How very disappointing.  Thus the dialogue began with the Penny Angels: “Hi Angels.  Wanna play today?  How about at least God’s 2¢ Worth as a minimum?”  Instantly I was shown a penny, then another, then another…   Doc pointed out a few coins as well.  In a matter of minutes we collected 27 Pennies, 2 Nickels and a Quarter as well as a little heart with gems in it!  Perhaps a reminder that God delivers the desires of our Heart?

 



Of course after laughing a bunch, I gave Thanks for the gifts and the playtime together.  But then I could not resist being a bit sassy.  “So Angels, you delivered far more than I was expecting.  Do you want another challenge?  In order to have a Hit For the Cycle you would need to deliver a dime.  Are you up for it?”

 

Next Doc and I went to the UPS store to mail a package.  Upon leaving Doc said “Let’s go next door to the grocery store to GET that Dime”.  Note that he did not say to “SEARCH FOR a dime.”  He said to “GET THAT DIME”.  We walked into the store and within a few seconds I spotted a bright shiny dime in the aisle right in front of me!   That was the ONLY coin we found in that store.










 

Answer to Prayer?  

Does the Universe hear even our smallest requests?

Principle of Manifesting? 

COINcidence?

 

How do YOU explain it?

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: