Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, January 3, 2022

2021 Data

People frequently ask: “How’s the Penny Finding Going?”  My answer: “Not as good as it used to go”.  The COVID-19 Pandemic has sure decreased the number of wayward coins.

 

Here is a summary of the 2021 data.  Doc and I found: 

 

A total of 922 U.S. Coins.  665 Pennies, 42 Nickels, 160 Dimes and 55 Quarters.  There were 10 Hits for the Cycle.

There were a few foreign coins as well. The value of the U.S. currency totaled only $38.50

 

Since I first threw out the Penny Challenge to the Universe in December of 2008, I have found more than 34,000 coins and currency worth over $1,500.

 

That goes back to my slogan “It’s NOT the Money, It’s the Message”.  The “stories” associated with many of the coin finds continue to inspire and touch the people who hear the messages. 

 

Looking forward to another year of COINcidences and hopefully some travel as well!

 

 





 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: